What We Do:
Jus Gentium provides a debate platform where ideas and current legal problems are discussed with the aim of enhancing legal thought and encouraging constructive, cutting-edge ideas.
In partnership with European Union, the program allows groups of young “changemakers” to attend training programs on various subjects in European countries. The program aims mobility in youth.
Jus Journos is a new generation media channel initiative aiming to inform its audience on world’s legal balances, judicial dynamics and on their fundamental rights.
As a member of Jus Gentium, you might enjoy our wide range of benefits; including but not limited to:
- Increasing your knowledge through Jus Gentium’s training programs; including masterclasses, internships, workshops and webinars.
- Receiving privileged access and offers for the Annual Jus Gentium Global Meetings.
- Receiving privileged access to Jus Gentium’s Erasmus+ Training Program.
- Receiving privileged offers for Jus Gentium’s legal consulting schemes.
- Receiving one-to-one mentoring under Jus Gentium’s Student Mentoring Programme.
- Making contributions to our publication series on Jus Gentium’s online blog, Scriptorium.
- Connecting with thousands of passionate International Law followers worldwide.